Edgewater Board of Health – FREE RABIES VACCINATION CLINIC
Saturday, January 28, 2017, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
1167 River Road (Edgewater Community Center – Rear Door)
· PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH OR IN A CARRIER!
· All pets should be a least 4 months old.
· Pets must be accompanied by an adult.
· Please bring proof of previous rabies shot.
· Complete the form on the website and bring it to the Rabies Clinic.
· Please use a separate form for each pet.
New Jersey State Law requires that all dogs in New Jersey be vaccinated for Rabies and are licensed. The Borough of Edgewater requires that all cats be vaccinated for Rabies and are licensed. It is important to have your pet vaccinated. Rabies can be transferred to humans. A rabies vaccination is for your health and for the health of the animal!
For your convenience, licenses may be purchased at the clinic. License fee for dogs in Edgewater is $8.00 for neutered or spayed and $11.00 for non-spayed or neutered dogs. License fee for a cat license is $8.00. Please bring exact change or check made payable to the Edgewater Board of Health.
Snow date is Saturday, February 4, 2017.
Edgewater NJ Gregory S. Franz
Borough of Edgewater – "On the Hudson"
Bergen County, New Jersey
55 River Road, Edgewater NJ 07020
Phone :201-943-1700 ext. 3131
Fax : 201-943-9242